Do you live with mental health problems, here is what the book will cover.
There are reports that approximately 20% of the world’s population lives with some form of anxiety. While the scope of mental health covers a greater birth than just anxiety, this statistic does provide some insight into the state of the overall population’s mental health. Disorders such as depression and anxiety are being self-treated around the majority of the Western world with CBD.
But, how exactly does CBD work to alleviate mental health issues? And what other psychiatric illnesses can CBD possibly assist with?
For approximately 70 years, the experts sitting on the World Health Organization’s committee on drug dependency has had a lengthy list of ailments and conditions that CBD could potential assist. Furthermore, studies conducted on both animal and human cases have provided us some insight into how CBD can assist with several symptoms manifesting from mental health issues. Including (but not limited to):
- Lessen feelings of isolation
- Assist in the alleviation of PTSD
- Help those with Autism and the symptoms thereof
- Provide support to the hippocampus (area in the brain related to memory and emotion)
- Alleviate anxiety (social anxiety in particular)
- Act as an antipsychotic
These are just a few of the research derived ways that CBD can work with mental issues.
It is important to uncover the facts from the fiction, especially in the current society of “copy, paste” internet sharing. With this eBook, we hope to provide you with information that is simple to understand and can be used to enhance your knowledge of CBD and, most importantly, how you can use CBD if you have a mental health issue. This eBook is created with the intention to bring you a wealth of information on how CBD interacts with the following:
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (including autism, ADD, ADHD and learning disorders)
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders (including hallucinations, disorganized thoughts/speech and dissociation from reality)
- Bipolar and Related disorders
- Depression and depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Trauma- and stressor-related disorders
- Dissociative disorders
- Somatic symptom and related disorders
- Feeding and eating disorders
- Elimination disorders
- Sleep-wake disorders
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Gender dysphoria
- Substance-related and addictive disorders
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Personality disorders
- Other mental disorders
Together, we will examine the research that has already been conducted into these areas, and how all the science and research can be related into our everyday lives. At the end of the day, the most important thing is to have access to crystal clear and accurate information that can be easily digested and then applied to our lives.
Our book is available now get your copy today click here